Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Management Remove Technology
article thumbnail

Co-founders Enables Nonprofits to Fundraise Online

Hearpreneur

Meet the startup co-founders that are simplifying and automating fundraising campaigns for nonprofits through their business, Kindest. We had a chance to interview Holly McKay and David Semerad, the co-founders of Kindest, and asked about their story, how they started their business and the future of Kindest.

article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. You have effective written communication skills with an established body of work.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 15 ESG Startups to Watch in 2024

The Startup Magazine

Meet our list of the 15 hottest ESG entrepreneurs, the innovators who are safeguarding our planet and communities — from the fields our clothes come from, all the way to the screens we use to shop for them. The company goal is to recommend efficient water management based on data, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).

article thumbnail

How To Work Better with Your Co-Founder

ReadWriteStart

It's also challenging to attract and retain a loyal community of customers and users. This is one of the reasons that it's so important to have a good co-founder. In this post, I'll focus on a few keys to helping co-founders work together to build a better product. Never Minimize the Value of Your Co-Founder.

Cofounder 121
article thumbnail

Textio’s Founder Kieran Snyder on the Two Advantages Startups Have in AI (While Remaining Skeptical Of The Funding Gold Rush)

Hunter Walker

“Admirer from outside of the cap table” is how I approached Kieran Snyder , Cofounder of Textio. HW: This was your first CEO run after a successful product management career. KS: Being a CEO has a lot in common with being a product manager, except that the product you’re responsible for is the company itself.

Cofounder 102
article thumbnail

Finding Your Co-Founders

techcrunch.com

The number one question you all asked after reading my last blog post about starting a business from scratch was “how do I find my co-founders?&# And therein lies the problem in finding co-founders for that startup you’re dying to launch. Having trouble meeting folks you think would be good co-founders?

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Atlas Group London – ConstructionTech Transforming Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Founder Interview Series , we interviewed Maha and David Harper, wife and husband co-founders of Atlas Group London, a construction-tech startup that has digitized the building of healthcare facilities. We are solving that problem for healthcare construction.