Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Software Engineering Remove Web
article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

New Meetup on Building Tech Tools for Private Equity+VC Investors

David Teten

My colleague Sebastian Soler, software engineer at ff Venture Capital, is leading the launch of a new Meetup with me. I’ve just launched a new Meetup and online community I’m heading up with David. Engineers, product managers, and platform managers building tech solutions for private market investing.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Digital Transformation Is Affordable For SMBs: Where To Start In Your Digital Strategy

YoungUpstarts

by Humberto Farias, CEO and co-founder at Concepta. Decide if a forum comment violates community guidelines. Humberto Farias is a seasoned technology professional with over 18 years of experience guiding companies around the world through the custom software development process. Post to a social media network.

article thumbnail

Boston’s WebInno Is Now BIG

Genuine VC

Back in June, the local Boston tech community together celebrated the ten year anniversary of the Web Innovators Group, affectionately known as “WebInno.” Accelerators, incubators, and co-working spaces have proliferated in Cambridge and Boston. Plus, tech has moved on from the Web 2.0 Yes, WebInno is becoming BIG.

Boston 100
article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community (Fall 2013 Edition)

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, product designers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Mobile Mondays : Boston chapter of the world’s largest Mobile professional community. WorkBar Boston - Flexible co-working space near South Station.

Boston 71
article thumbnail

How to launch a startup without knowing a line of code

The Next Web

Tal Raviv is the co-founder of Ecquire. Whether that means chasing down a technical co-founder, learning to code, or even building that “Lean MVP” – the conventional wisdom is that without tech abilities you’re nothing more than a dude (or dudette) with a Powerpoint. This post was originally published on OnStartups.

article thumbnail

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Boston Tech Community, Sept 2011

Rob Go

There is a wealth of resources that are unique to this town and a vibrant community of hackers, business people, and investors at various stages in their career. Large Tech Meetups: Web Innovators Group : Quarterly Demo-Style meetup in Cambridge draws over 1000 members of the startup community each time. The Grand-daddy.

Boston 56