article thumbnail

5 Biggest Mistakes in Healthcare Staffing by Susanne Mariga, CPA

Mike Michalowicz

Clients want to pay for no-nonsense service and by offering solutions that make a client most successful, a health care staffing firm will achieve the title of the most valued partner without feeling the pressure of lower margins. The post 5 Biggest Mistakes in Healthcare Staffing by Susanne Mariga, CPA appeared first on Mike Michalowicz.

CPA 76
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

ConnecTeen Minds is about creating a community of teenagers that were disconnected from their lives but by coming to my platform they were now part of a greater community. Luckily I didn’t have to – a friend ended up texting me and my business partner, suggesting the name Codal. Thanks to Jody Grunden, Summit CPA Group !

Naming 151
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What a CFO Can Do For Your Agency

Duct Tape Marketing

Jason is a Co-founder of Thriveal, a firm that helps entrepreneurial CPA firms connect, learn and grow. He’s also the CEO of Blumer CPAs where they serve as an advisory firm for the design marketing and creative agency services niches. Just like adding a partner is pretty tricky, but it does work. I appreciate it.

CPA 72
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

I lived in Düsseldorf for some time, and there I came up with the company name idea: “one (idea) for one (client)”, “each custom product for each client”, and “one and only solution for each business partner. 3- After the special feature of our community. Thanks to Andrew Griffith, Andrew Griffith CPA ! #30-

Naming 100
article thumbnail

My Chameleon Self – Context Switching by Wendy Barlin CPA

Mike Michalowicz

And take that same full-self back to their partners and families. Marlo van Oorschot, managing partner of Van Oorschot Law Group, PC, a boutique family law litigation practice, who is not a mother of children, but a mother to her dogs, and a wife,also faces these issues with balancing a very demanding career with her personal life.

CPA 68
article thumbnail

Master of Customer Acquisition, Matt Coffin, On Startups …

Both Sides of the Table

I figured if Matt was on the verge of bankruptcy and one mentor changed his trajectory, what if we had a formalized, community-wide program? o Their strong skill was online media buying and optimization – they rarely would do CPA deals – mostly buying CPM. Later they became big business in Financial services lead-gen.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

A network of friends and partners can also serve as a great assurance and reminder that you’re not walking. Thanks to Roy Morejon, Enventys Partners ! #6- 8- Having an accountability partner. An accountability partner increases the chances of achieving goals up to 95% on average, and those numbers don’t lie.