article thumbnail

Please Help Me Congratulate Jordan Hudson as @UpfrontVC’s Newest Investment Principal

Both Sides of the Table

And there’s none that makes me happier than to announce that Jordan Hudson has been promoted to a Principal at Upfront Ventures. Most firms have “associates” and “partners” and some have an additional role called a “principal.” Portfolio community building. Deal screening. VC firm admin.

Jordan 365
article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Share Their Views on Writing a Business Plan or Not

Hearpreneur

9- Yes, to mitigate risk and have an exit strategy Photo Credit: Cyble Rizwan Business plans are also useful for sharing your vision with partners, employees, or potential collaborators, ensuring everyone is on the same page. Thanks to Jordan Adair, Shirt Max ! #14- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Why or why not?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

In the past year alone we’ve had several partners expand their cleaning centers, hire new staff, and invest in their machinery thanks to the revenue from ihateironing. But it's also deeply rooted in my desire to create opportunities, not just for myself but for my team and the partners we serve. Thanks to Jordan Adair, ShirtMax ! #24-

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Word That Could Represent Them and Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

14- Integrity Photo Credit: John Jordan Integrity has always been a cornerstone of our business , but in 2023, it has gained a deeper significance. Customers and partners seek out companies that are drawn not just to the quality of services, but to the trustworthiness and moral integrity that our company embodies.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Jordan Fulmer. Thanks to Jordan Fulmer, Momentum Property Solutions ! #3- Enventys Partners was born when my company Command Partners, a digital marketing firm, vertically merged with Enventys, a product development firm. Thanks to Roy Morejon, Enventys Partners ! #10- 2- Influence from the past .

Naming 150
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks for Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

A network of friends and partners can also serve as a great assurance and reminder that you’re not walking alone. 10- By directly engaging with customers Photo Credit: Jordan Adair Firstly, setting precise, attainable goals is paramount. Thanks to Jordan Adair, ShirtMax ! #11- Thanks to Michael Jeffrey, Pluss Communities ! #15-

article thumbnail

10 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Leverage Networking in Business

Hearpreneur

Photo Credit: Jordan Ostroff. We try to have each attorney do at least 2 lunches per month with current and potential referral partners. Thanks to Jordan Ostroff, Jordan Law Fl ! #2- There are countless groups in every social media platform that belong to industry-specific communities. 10- Create strong partners.