article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #80 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Malcolm Gladwell: Social Media Still Not a Big Deal – [link]. Time to move to Kansas City for faster Internet speeds? 5 solid startup lessons – [link].

article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Our focus revolves around the LinkedIn lead generation by optimizing their profiles, scaling their approach and sourcing employees, therefore creating lead opportunities through a social media platform, such as LinkedIn. Another example is the City Table Leadership website that is created for the city of Kansas. TSM: Absolutely.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. I sort of think of myself as the Lisa Simpson type; nerdy, smarty-pants, social justice warrior type that loves music.

Naming 106
article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

From paid ads to social media to SMS marketing to SEO, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by the options out there. Matt Scanlon is a fellow Kansas City business owner. Solo Show – Model for Marketing Maturity, Stage One: Build. Click here to listen to the episode.

article thumbnail

8 Challenges To Overcome In The Growth Of Hyperlocal

Startup Professionals Musings

Most people have heard of Foursquare for local nightlife and Airbnb for rooms, but other nationally recognized sources for local services are still hard to find, including social media, local news, advertising, and event calendars. Change, acceptance, and trust become more difficult as you get deeper into the fabric of a community.

article thumbnail

How Wedding Planning Taught Me How to Nurture Social Media Leads

Duct Tape Marketing

How Wedding Planning Taught Me How to Nurture Social Media Leads written by Alex Boyer read more at Small Business Marketing Blog from Duct Tape Marketing. This got me thinking about how businesses should be using social media. Seeking out Social Media Leads. Or has someone sought you out to any success?