article thumbnail

How to Build A Massive Community on Instagram For Your Brand

Brandanew

When utilized in the most proper manner, a large community on Instagram for your brand can be a highly-effective visual advertising channel. In this post, I will show you clever ways of using Instagram to increase customer engagement and building a massive community for your brand. Why do you need niche loyal communities?

Community 100
article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Milis Bio

Austin Startup

I would love to work with a startup accelerator, if not on my own startup. What has the startup experience taught you about life? Cork has a small town community feel with big city ambitions, companies, and amenities. If you are an entrepreneur, check out the SXSW 2020 Startups Track , which runs March 13–17.

Ireland 62
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What Do Diversity Hiring and Work From Home Jobs Have in Common?

Transformify

Startup hubs like Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, Bangalore, Hong Kong and Singapore offered access to venture capital and vibrant start ecosystems thus attracting the brightest founders. Out of a sudden, both startup founders and investors started asking themselves ‘’ What is our remote strategy?

Hiring 98
article thumbnail

Four Tips For Singaporean Startups To Ensure Success Past The Five Year Mark

YoungUpstarts

Global Entrepreneurship Week took place last month around the world, and it was a rather opportune time for me to examine the factors that have helped Singapore startups succeed. This creates a symbiotic relationship with Singaporean startups. Singaporean startups are in fact becoming measurably more innovative.

Singapore 162
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Major Accomplishments in 2019

Hearpreneur

One of the steps we took was to establish MAXIM BPO, a Business Process Outsourcing company in Manila, Philippines, to perform back-office functions for our various verticals including inbound/outbound call center, accounting and bookkeeping, and IT Support. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Tell us in the comments below.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #75 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Small business and startup issues: net neutrality and H.R. Small business and startup issues: net neutrality and H.R. Business Development for Early Stage Startups – [link].

article thumbnail

[Singapore][Competition] Applications For 14th Start-Up@Singapore Now Open

YoungUpstarts

One of Singapore’s oldest startup competitions – Start-Up@Singapore – is back, this time for its 14th edition. Preliminary submissions end on 8th February, 2013 – register for it here.

Singapore 157