article thumbnail

6 Ways To Build And Capitalize On Personal Leadership

Startup Professionals Musings

In my experience as an advisor and mentor to entrepreneurs in business, one of the biggest failures I see is a lack of self-leadership. I define self-leadership as the capacity to set direction and make decisions, to positively drive your own performance. Leadership in business starts with making good personal choices.

article thumbnail

The Need For Empathic Business Leadership In The COVID Environment

YoungUpstarts

When the world is facing a life-threatening virus that spreads through physical contact and could infect anyone, the business community has a chance to hold the mantle of economic support for everyone in need. Empathic Business Leadership. Layoffs seem an easy way of cost-cutting. The Need for Introspection.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

6 Keys To Maximizing Your Own Leadership Performance

In my experience as an advisor and mentor to entrepreneurs in business, one of the biggest failures I see is a lack of self-leadership. I define self-leadership as the capacity to set direction and make decisions, to positively drive your own performance. Leadership in business starts with making good personal choices.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Abraham Gin, an entrepreneur, business coach, and CEO of Gin Consulting Group , which provides unique leadership development and training platforms. Abraham serves his clients with both forward-looking business growth strategy and digital marketing through leadership applications partners. What problems does it solve?

article thumbnail

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Mark Schaefer In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Mark Schaefer. Key Takeaway: Mark Schaefer argues that brand communities are the future of marketing strategy.

article thumbnail

15 Unexpected Costs of Cutting Your Nonprofit Board Portal Software

Board Effect

Nonprofits are currently experiencing a tough time, particularly with the economic downturn, which may have impacted donations and support, along with rising operational costs. The trends of declining fundraising and rising operating costs are expected to continue, according to the Cerini Associates report on nonprofit trends for 2023.

article thumbnail

6 Strategies To Optimize Self-Leadership For Business