article thumbnail

14 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting this Year

Hearpreneur

If there's a lot of passion and pride in a community, you can launch a t-shirt shop with clever slogans for developers or references that appeal to cat owners. As long as you have access to the internet, you may work as a freelance copywriter. Roggio, Winter Museo LLC ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

3- E-commerce Photo Credit: Carter Seuthe With the launch of 5G internet, I think eCommerce will boom in 2023. All you need is a niche website or an engaged community where you can post product or service reviews with affiliate links. Thanks to Craig Miller, Academia Labs LLC ! #20- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being an Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Laura Garfield, Idea Decanter, LLC ! #14- Thanks to Brian David Crane, Spread Great Ideas, LLC ! #15- Some people see internet marketing, especially SEO, a waste of money, but I want to change that perspective. Don’t forget to join our # IamCEO Community. I love the freedom to innovate. #20-

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Smart or Self Driving Cars, IoT Devices, Smart Homes, Medical chip implants, Bots, and Robots to assist you; in short, everything will be connected to the internet and cloud. The future is the Internet of Things (IoT). In the age of the internet, many people are doing more of their shopping and purchasing online. 6- Sensors.

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

My company name, Bear in Mind Strategies, LLC, is a combination of my name, a common phrase about consciousness, and my strategic approach to working with clients. Thanks to Andrea Bear, Bear in Mind Strategies, LLC ! #8- Remember, we’re on the Internet right now, and the Internet is owned by cats. Accountability.

Naming 102
article thumbnail

26 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Geiger, Twelve31 Media, LLC ! #3- If you search the word “Affygility” we are the only company in the entire internet that displays. Thanks to Link Moser, Windhill Design LLC ! #26- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. When you work with Twelve31 Media, you get a fresh start. Thanks to Margaret H.

Naming 150
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2021

Hearpreneur

To help them provide for their families, I would like to employ people in my community first and hopefully extend to other communities as well as I will also be partnering with other small businesses. As an agency, getting new contacts and prospects over the internet has been a mixed bag of results. Photo Credit: Craig Smith.