article thumbnail

Experts share tips for mission-driven organizations on DE&I

Board Effect

Mission-driven organizations strive to serve their communities and constituents with integrity and purpose. Consider this: When boards embrace diversity, the pulse of our communities strengthens, and our impact magnifies. Far beyond corporate strategy; it’s about fulfilling missions effectively.

Ireland 52
article thumbnail

A Visit With the European Startup Community

Gust

My wife, Ann, and I took a trip this past spring to visit Estonia, Finland, Ireland and Russia. We had a lovely time in Northern Ireland. We finished our first full day at a dinner with Halo , the Northern Ireland Business Angel Network (Alan Watts).

Community 121
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Magic of the Irish – Dublin’s Resurgence on the Global Tech Scene

Both Sides of the Table

I wrote this on my flight home from f.ounders & web summit in Dublin, Ireland late last year. I recently returned from a 5-day visit to Ireland, my first time back in 10 years and the start of what I hope will be a more regular travel schedule there. It was the best 5 days of networking I spent last year.

Ireland 392
article thumbnail

TEDxStormont – creativity and community collide in Belfast

Gregg Fraley, Author of Jack's Notebook

It occurs to me, all at once, that moments like this — are how communities are formed. For Northern Ireland, I think the lasting value of the event is not the content delivered, the fun experienced, or even the many videos that will eventually be posted. The lasting value is the community it created.

Community 122
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on Industries That Need Technology Innovation The Most

Hearpreneur

Technology advancement has transformed the way we live, work, and communicate. The continuous innovation in technology has led to the development of smarter devices, faster and more reliable networks, and unprecedented levels of connectivity. Thanks to Erin Murphy, Best in Ireland ! #13- Thanks to Sameera Sullivan!

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

1- Network marketing is one such industry. Network marketing is one such industry that relies only on acquiring new customers. Thanks to Struan Baird, Luxury Ireland Tours ! #4- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Here’s the list of industries with the most optimistic future as suggested by entrepreneurs. #1-

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. Lower level of community familiarity. Zack Mueller, Attorney, Ireland Stapleton Pryor & Pascoe, PC , points that almost “no one, from LPs to entrepreneurs to attorneys, has much experience with these instruments. Of the Inc.