Remove Agile Remove Community Remove Government Remove Operations
article thumbnail

Why The Government is Isn’t a Bigger Version of a Startup

Steve Blank

academia was engaged in weapon systems research for the Defense Department and intelligence community. And from then on, innovation in semiconductors, supercomputers, and software would be driven by startups, not the government. The Government Can’t Act Like a Startup. This article previously appeared in War On The Rocks.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

While all the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ), Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, each of their journeys was unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”.

Lean 385
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Corporate Transparency for a Greener Future: The Imperative of Sustainability Reporting

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Sustainability reporting, particularly about environmental, social, and governance (ESG) criteria, has burgeoned as a fundamental vehicle through which companies can reflect their operations’ social responsibility and commitment to sustainable development practices.

article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2020 Lesson Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

All the teams used the Mission Model Canvas , (videos here ) Customer Development and Agile Engineering to build Minimal Viable Products, but all of their journeys were unique. I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while solving some of the toughest problems.”.

Oakland 301
article thumbnail

Austin’s Paper Census: Helping Government Break Up with Paper

Austin Startup

Engage the Austin community As with any initiative of this kind, community engagement is critical. Then when you are ready to reach out to the community, leverage your elected officials’ contacts, relationships, and events. Be as transparent as possible, using a community engagement portal or a public dashboard.

article thumbnail

The Rise Of Cloud Computing

YoungUpstarts

The Cloud Community Comprises both Small and Big Players. Governments adopting the use of the Cloud. In addition to small businesses, cloud adoption by governments has been growing in the Asia region. Cloud computing will be used to deliver both services to citizens as well as to provide internal services to the government.

Cloud 223
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2022

Hearpreneur

This is critical since the government is moving toward a speedier payment system, which will reduce the time it takes for victims to get compensation. So, we can expect that businesses and workplaces will keep on adjusting and readjusting their operations to accommodate the mandates and protocols that their respective governments will impose.