Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Software Development Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

3 Business Trends for Small Business

ReadWriteStart

The audience became whimsical, and the companies had to fight for each potential customer. So, your potential audience will see your social networks with the right marketing strategy. Business Software Development . Software is essential for those who want to grow and develop.

article thumbnail

How to Use Storytelling in Business to Build Captivated Audiences

ConversionXL

Answer the proverbial “Five W’s” through storytelling, and you’ll build meaningful connections with your audience. In this guide, you’ll learn how to apply the art of storytelling in your marketing initiatives to engage and grow your audience, when to use it, and when not to. They brilliantly communicated their mission statement (i.e.

Audience 153
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top 14 Sites to Promote Your Startup

ReadWriteStart

There are a ton of different ways to promote your app or software. But one of the most effective (and affordable) ways to promote your app is through online directories and review sites. Not only do these sites help you reach a wider audience, but they help people find your app more easily.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

Spolsky on Software on Both Sides of The Table

Both Sides of the Table

Sometime around 2003/04 my technology team turned me on to “Spolsky on Software&# a periodic newsletter served up blog style from Joel Spolsky of FogCreek Software, a maker of bug-tracking software. Blogs weren’t popularized yet so it was an oddity for me to read the founder of a software company spewing out advice.

article thumbnail

What is Brand Equity in Marketing? (How to Become Memorable)

ConversionXL

In this article, you’ll understand what brand equity is and how to build it so your audience reaches for your product, service, or solution over the rest. Invest in relationships so when the time comes, your audience will instinctively choose your solution to fill their need. Why brand equity matters now more than ever. Take Shopify.

Equity 94
article thumbnail

Common B2B Challenges and How To Solve Them

ConversionXL

To do this we partnered with the RevGenius community to get a better understanding the challenges mature companies faced. Buyers became more critical due to a reduction in reosurces and as a result the entire process started to involve more people ultimately taking longer to close. Sales cycle length increased. Content blindness.

B2B 150