Remove Austin Remove Community Remove Product Development Remove Startup
article thumbnail

Automate Moderation for your Crypto Community on Telegram

Austin Startup

Since blockchain/crypto companies are essentially startups with small teams, we saw this immediate need for automatic moderation within their communities and built CryptoMod. CryptoMod automatically manages Telegram communities by banning bots, unwanted links, media, helps with scheduled announcements, and more! Features ??

article thumbnail

Lessons Learned: Product development leverage

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Sunday, April 26, 2009 Product development leverage Leverage has once again become a dirty word in the world of finance, and rightly so. But I want to talk about a different kind of leverage, the kind that you can get in product development. Its a key lean startup concept.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

SXSW Startups: Knowbella

Austin Startup

The Forrest Four-Cast: February 7, 2019 Fifty diverse startups will aim to impress a panel of judges and a live audience with their skills, creativity and innovation at SXSW Pitch Presented by Cyndx. Winners in 10 categories will be announced at the Pitch Award Ceremony at 6:30 pm Sunday, March 10, at the Hilton Austin. Never quit!

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

For example, a startup SaaS company can use a specialized app to create a good product management process and keep track of the project's progress. The first step is to collect data on how businesses are affecting their communities and the environment. Thanks to Austin Armstrong, Socialty Pro ! #15-

article thumbnail

Why I left Wall Street to figure it out.

Austin Startup

Austin, TX Fast forward 4 years later, here I am working for a startup at the South By South West Tech & Music festival in Austin, TX. SXSW brings a huge chunk of the music and tech world together in one city every year in March, and most startups launch their products there every year. How did I get the gig?

article thumbnail

Building a new startup hub

Startup Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Eric Ries Wednesday, August 26, 2009 Building a new startup hub Last week, I had a unique opportunity to spend some time in Boulder at the behest of TechStars. It was a great experience to see a relatively new startup hub in action - and thriving. Their model looks like a key ingredient in the startup brew there.

article thumbnail

5 Financial Concepts Every Startup Founder Should Know

The Startup Magazine

There is a myth among first time tech founders that product is everything. Many lack intuitive financial sense that can help them build a great company once they achieve product-market fit. Here are five financial concepts that every startup founder should know to build an everlasting company. Asset valuation. venkatarag.

Founder 119