Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Cost Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Textio’s Founder Kieran Snyder on the Two Advantages Startups Have in AI (While Remaining Skeptical Of The Funding Gold Rush)

Hunter Walker

“Admirer from outside of the cap table” is how I approached Kieran Snyder , Cofounder of Textio. I was publishing quite a bit of original research about bias in workplace documents like performance reviews and job posts, a bunch of it went viral, and I got to know a lot of people who eventually became Textio customers.

Cofounder 103
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Flexible VC, a New Model for Companies Targeting Profitability

David Teten

(co-written with Jamie Finney, Founding Partner at Greater Colorado Venture Fund. His work on VC and small communities can be found at greatercolorado.vc/blog. From RBI, Flexible VCs borrow the ability to reap meaningful returns without demanding founders build for an exit. Our categorization is not a technical one.

article thumbnail

The True Costs Of Entrepreneurship

YoungUpstarts

by Donovan Janus, founder of 17hats. When food and shelter are a freelancer’s two heaviest expenses, a conversation about “costs” sounds absurd, no? Unless you breakfast on caviar, truffles and Dom Pérignon in a Mediterranean villa tended by your manservant Basil, your costs can’t be that bad. Shift happens. Fair enough.

Cost 100
article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

Community Resources. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. This article should also serve as a starting guide for programmers who are approached about becoming technical co-founders. Our Services.

article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

From envisioning an idea to transforming the idea into a successful business enterprise, Argona takes charge of every process with utmost diligence. Right from its inception in 2018, Argona Partners has been embracing the power of innovation to create value and success for its clients and communities.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

Launching a Portfolio Acceleration Platform at a Venture Capital or Private Equity Fund

David Teten

VC Platform community has grown approximately 120% in the last 3 years. Then, pluck the low-hanging fruit: easy, low-cost, and highly scalable infrastructure. A well-organized library of best practices for founders in your vertical, which you can share as appropriate. I have developed a founder curriculum on my blog.