Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Texas Remove Web
article thumbnail

Startup Weekend HackOut, June 7-10

Austin Startup

You’ll learn all the nitty-gritty details about how to create a company and meet mentors, investors, co-founders and sponsors ready about able to help you get started. Startup Weekend HackOut is being organized in partnership with Techstars , StartOut and Lesbians Who Tech.

article thumbnail

Special Edition: Smart Bear Live!

A Smart Bear: Startups and Marketing for Geeks

It’s “ Loveline for startups ,&# where entrepreneurs get to ask any question about their startup and have me and a rotating co-host tackle the problem and devise constructive next-actions. GroupCharger , the community organizer’s secret weapon, for renting out all of Cospace for the event.

Cofounder 226
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

John Slatin AccessU: May 14–16 in Austin

Austin Startup

Named after the pioneering leader in web accessibility who taught at the University of Texas, John Slatin AccessU provides immediately useable information for designers, developers, project managers, administrators and content creators. Learn more about cutting-edge accessibility at John Slatin AccessU , scheduled May 14–16 at St.

Austin 48
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The Texas capital recently was named the #1 place in America to start a business by CNBC. In large part due to the University of Texas at Austin and other universities’ influence, Austin is known for having an educated workforce. The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community.

article thumbnail

The Austinpreneur’s Guide to SXSW 2018 Panels & Parties

Austin Startup

The biggest week of the year for tech and startups in Austin, Texas as South by Southwest (SXSW) descends upon the city from March 19–15. Intro to the Austin EdTech Startup Scene Come meet Sean Duffy , founder of EdTech Austin and let him tell about everything going on in EdTech in Austin! Did I miss something? as in pro wrestling?—?you’re

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Essentials: Afterword (by Bob Campbell)

Austin Startup

He was completing his undergraduate studies with a major in Management Information Systems at the University of Texas and was aspiring to a management consulting position. Brett built a successful track record of building advanced technology companies including the Web analytics firm Coremetrics and the social commerce firm Bazaarvoice.

article thumbnail

An Austin Primer for Female Entrepreneurs— Follow These Leaders & Join These Groups

Austin Startup

It’s been 6 month since my co-founder and I started Reset ?—?a In that time, I’ve been consistently delighted by the support and enthusiasm of the Austin startup community. In July I spoke on a panel at 3 Day Startup Global Roundup, an opportunity that sprung out of a connection in a Female Founders Facebook Group.

Austin 57