article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on the Future of Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

Some entrepreneurs will say the future is definitely bright but to others, some of these changes are meant to work against their expansion and business operations. We asked entrepreneurs their thoughts on the future of entrepreneurship and here’s what they had to say; #1- It's like freelancing. Photo Credit: Richard Burner.

article thumbnail

How to choose an investment banker…or replicate one

David Teten

Should you hire an investment banker? The good news: even if you are a small company and can’t afford a banker, you can synthetically and cheaply replicate a banker. That’s part of the value proposition of an institutional VC; I have been the (unpaid) investment banker for many of my portfolio companies. .

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Helping Entrepreneurs Get To Where They Want To Go Faster

Duct Tape Marketing

Helping Entrepreneurs Get To Where They Want To Go Faster written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Elizabeth Gore and Carolyn launched Hello Alice with the goal of helping entrepreneurs thrive with access to funding, resources, mentorship, and more. Marketing Podcast with Carolyn Rodz. We never have.

article thumbnail

[Interview] Patrick Mackaronis, Director Of Business Development At Brabble

YoungUpstarts

You might say that Pat Mackaronis has never not been an entrepreneur. He got an early start as an entrepreneur at the age of 12 when he used to live near a golf course and would gather up lost golf balls from the players in the trees, ponds and lakes. You need to have a vision,” he advises others similarly on the entrepreneurial path.

Developer 159
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs are Everywhere Show No. 8: Phil Randazzo and Derek Andersen

Steve Blank

Successful entrepreneurs show up a lot and make their own luck. Both of these traits made all the difference for the two latest guests on Entrepreneurs are Everywhere , my radio show on Sirius XM Channel 111. Steve : … entrepreneurs make their own luck. … I’m not getting paid like an investment banker.

Las Vegas 120
article thumbnail

Entrepreneur That Grew Up In A Household of Educators Creates Solution to Education Challenges

Hearpreneur

Community driven approach to learning: many people ask me about online education. Who is an entrepreneur you look up to and why? . It takes a special type of entrepreneur who is not only financially driven and has strong vision for the impact that his organization can have on the world. Isn’t that the future? Daniel Pink.

Miami 48
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Did Prior to Starting Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

But it’s rare that an entrepreneur or business owner doesn’t leverage their background in some way to launch their business. No one even “born entrepreneurs”aren’t born as CEOs. No one even “born entrepreneurs”aren’t born as CEOs. 6 – Investment Banker.