article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39]

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Often entrepreneurs and business owners create their New Year’s Resolutions around their businesses. It could be more revenue, hiring clients, or launching a new product or service, but every new year is an exciting time because it’s ripe with opportunity. It’s almost new year and right after the ball drops, it’s time to go to work.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Thoughts on Sourcing Black Companies and Entrepreneurs

Feld Thoughts

The entrepreneur responded with a long explanation that was a brilliant and extremely helpful perspective for me. Come from communities that have an infrastructure that supports robust SAT prep. Have had our communities and families decimated through mass incarceration and other racist policies. It follows.

article thumbnail

Growing Your Audience (And Your Revenue) With A Book

Duct Tape Marketing

Growing Your Audience (And Your Revenue) With A Book written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Matt Briel In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Matt Briel. Questions I ask Matt Briel: [1:29] Could you tell us about the origin story of Lulu and how did it come to be? [2:25]

article thumbnail

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Why Community Is The Last Great Marketing Strategy written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Mark Schaefer In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Mark Schaefer. Key Takeaway: Mark Schaefer argues that brand communities are the future of marketing strategy.

article thumbnail

IIoT Drives Sustainability, Safety, Revenues in Energy

The Startup Magazine

Founder & Former CEO of GlobalRim, a solar GPS company and MeshMe, an offline communication platform. The post IIoT Drives Sustainability, Safety, Revenues in Energy appeared first on The Startup Magazine. Published academic and expert in applied machine vision & network optimization technologies.

Revenue 179
article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How Quiet Quitting Affects Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

When entrepreneurs silently disengage from their ventures, it can result in missed opportunities for innovation, loss of valuable expertise, and a chilling effect on the entrepreneurial spirit within communities. We asked entrepreneurs, and business owners how quiet quitting affects entrepreneurship. Here are the responses. #1-