article thumbnail

How to Use Frugal Innovation to Grow Your Startup

ReadWriteStart

However, a crisis can also be a golden opportunity to launch a new product or service, as long as the startup at the origin applies specific methods. As a startup, you probably don’t have much money to spend on marketing or product development. It is true that founding a startup in times of crisis may look more challenging.

Startup 198
article thumbnail

Accelerate Your Business Growth in 2023 With These Investment Strategies

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Invest in Financial Products Investing in financial products such as stocks, cryptocurrencies , bonds, commodities, and mutual funds can provide a steady stream of income while also offering the potential for significant returns. Be sure to conduct extensive research before committing to any financial product.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They Are Making in Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

I want to listen to them deeply about our products. I've been working in this industry for a few years now, and there are two kinds of businesses: those that focus on their products and services, and those that focus on their customers. 16- Focusing on the needs of the community. Making a proud community.

article thumbnail

Why You Should Embrace Opposing Views at Your Startup

Both Sides of the Table

If you think it’s location-based services / find out where your friends are at while you’re out – let’s talk about whether we need to incorporate that into our product. I logged into a room to listen to music & see what the product was all about. Is our product not as pretty? But I saw turntable.fm

Startup 313
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #76 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

20 creative guerilla marketing campaigns – [link]. Six Useful Google Code Labs Products For People Who Develop Website – [link]. Small companies have been doing this for years – [link]. Excellent overview about Google changes targeting content farms and the impact on search – [link].

article thumbnail

This Week in the NYC Innovation Community – January 25, 2010

This is going to be BIG.

8AM Regulatory Scrutiny of Social Media: The Impact on PR Communicators in 2010 and Beyond. Be sure to bring plenty of business cards and samples or your work, promotional literature and/or products as appropriate. RSVP: [link]. Tuesday, January 26th. RSVP: [link] Friday, January 29th. 9:30AM North Brooklyn Breakfast Club.

Haiti 60
article thumbnail

How to Have the Best Opening Day Ever

Up and Running

The best strategy will vary by industry, but it might be wise to incorporate paid advertising in addition to organic or guerilla marketing. A lot depends on the price-point of the product and the product demographic,” explains Erin. Consider holding a VIP night or soft opening. Opening a brewery?