article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

I want to make my community, country or world a better place, while being challenged to solve some of the toughest problems.”. Few consider opportunities to make the world safer with the Department of Defense, Intelligence community or other government agencies. Project Agrippa – Logistics and Sustainment in IndoPacific.

Lean 385
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Their Motivation to Grow Their Business

Hearpreneur

We started SocialSharings because we believe in the power of connecting people and businesses through social media. Market share: My marketing team has successfully run some large-scale social media marketing campaigns which lead to great sales boosts. Living in Hawaii, I'm surrounded by natural beauty that constantly inspires me.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools

www.foliomag.com

); E-Mail Alert Sign-Up. --> Subscribe Now. --> Media Kit. --> About FOLIO. MediaPRO Community. B2B: Business Media. Consumer Media. E-Media Summit -->. Top Social Media Measurement and Tracking Tools. Erin Hoskins, Senior Marketing Director, New Media, Meredit h. SEARCH FOLIO: Search. Careers Home.

article thumbnail

10 Unlikely Hobbies That Led These Entrepreneurs to Success

Up and Running

I never played sports, but I was involved in gymnastics, ballet, and community theater. While I can’t do it as much as I’d like, I love to travel and see new things,” says Jonathan Long of Market Domination Media. This year, I really want to get away to Hawaii and explore all of the amazing waterfalls,” he says. “It

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #133 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Good chart from Mary Meeker showing % of time spent in media vs. ad spending in same medium - [link]. The 25 Most Expensive Homes in Hawaii – [link]. On average, U.S.

article thumbnail

What I Learned from 500 Educators – Build Back Better Summit – Results

Steve Blank

With the theme “Build Back Better” Jerry Engel , Pete Newell , Steve Weinstein and I co-hosted nearly 500 Lean Educators from 63 countries and 235 universities online for a three-hour session to share what we’ve learned about educators on how we can help our communities rebound, adjust, and recover. Here’s what we learned. — Background.

Lean 399
article thumbnail

How to Run Effective Online Sweepstakes Campaigns

ConversionXL

After that you can earn more “votes” by posting affiliate links of the campaign on social media – brilliant! Create brand awareness through a focused social media campaign, encouraging content sharing between users. Create a new community channel for customer interaction, provide updates, and generate news.