article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea

www.virtuosimedia.com

About Virtuosi Media. Community Resources. Social Media. Home ▶ Businesses ▶ Startup Business Advice ▶ Current Page How To Find A Technical Cofounder For Your Online Business Idea. In most cases, the need to find a technical person to build your project is unavoidable. Our Services.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

startupbaltimore.org

Finding a Technical Cofounder by Mike Subelsky on September 17, 2010 Advice View Comments Over the past 18 months I’ve had the same conversation with about ten entrepreneurs looking to start a software-based business. As Dave Troy put it, it all boils down to this: “In Entrepreneurial Ecosystems, Cofounders Find You!&#

article thumbnail

Innovation and Geography

SoCal CTO

skip to main | skip to sidebar SoCal CTO Tuesday, February 20, 2007 Innovation and Geography I ran across a post in Read/Write Web - Does Location Matter in Web Innovation? eHarmongy) as an acting CTO. My only other complaint is that right now its very hard to find good technical people at all levels.

article thumbnail

In Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Cofounders Find YOU!

davetroy.com

Dave Troy: Fueled By Randomness Design, Entrepreneurship, Economics and Software home Twittervision Flickrvision About @davetroy ← Start By Taking Action A New Plan for Economic Development → In Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, Cofounders Find YOU! And I’ve promised to talk about what it takes to find cofounders.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #157 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Questions to Ask Potential Cofounders: The Master List | Founder Dating - [link]. Chicago’s Startup Community Grows Outside Of Groupon’s Shadow | Chicagoist - [link].

article thumbnail

Los Angeles Startup Events

SoCal CTO

I realized that it has been a little while since I posted about the Los Angeles Startup Community and so needed to update my list of startup events that will be out of date almost before I finish publishing it. Of course, given the size of this list and having kids, I really can't attend a lot of these.