Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Curation Remove Social Network
article thumbnail

IGNITE! pitch event at Microsoft – September 4

David Teten

A place for geeks to share what they’ve done, who they did it with and connect with great companies and communities. In Geeklist we provide the global developer community a place to get credit where credit is due. A news curation dashboard for teams and organizations. We change that. Completely. that serve SMBs.

Curation 114
article thumbnail

Developing a Social Media Marketing Strategy that Builds Loyalty and Awareness

ConversionXL

In this article, we’ll look at how the social media landscape has evolved, and what you can do to grow your presence and create a community of loyal fans. What does a good social media strategy look like? Recent years have changed social media for better and worse. Create and curate content that engages your audience.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

What the Past Can Tell Us About the Future of Social Networking

Both Sides of the Table

I recently spoke at Caltech at the Caltech / MIT Enterprise Forum on “the future of social networking,&# the 30-minute video is here and the PowerPoint presentation is here on DocStoc ). asymmetry, real-time, curated RSS / link-sharing]. What are the big trends that will drive the next phase of social networks?

article thumbnail

A New Way to Teach Entrepreneurship – The Lean LaunchPad at Stanford: Class 1

Steve Blank

Startups, are not about executing a plan where the product, customers, channel are known. JointBuy allows buyers to start a new deal on any available product and share the idea with others through existing social networking sites. We were positing that 20 years of teaching “how to write a business plan” might be obsolete.

Lean 298
article thumbnail

Soundbites from the future

Start Up Blog

Un-Social Networking: Martin Lindstrom of Brand Sense says we are suffering a little from digital emptiness. Unlike previous generations young Australians are participating in community activity, many of which do not involve any economic incentives. People are doing small scale, networked and highly responsive activities.

Moldova 91
article thumbnail

Six Nudges: Creating A Sense Of Urgency For Higher Conversion Rates!

Occam's Razor

I understand channel conflict, Timbuk2, but this is just plain not being hungry. Go to the Multi-Channel Funnels folder in Google analytics and look at two other yummy reports: Time Lag and Path Length. Below is a collection of nudges, curated from my global experiences, influenced by research and data I’ve access to.

article thumbnail

HOW TO: Connect with Other Entrepreneurs Online

mashable.com

Anyone in the community can edit posts and frequent users are allowed to vote irrelevant questions off the site. PartnerUp If you have a question that can be expressed in fewer than 140 characters, the PartnerUp community will likely have an answer. Thankfully responses aren’t restricted with a character limit. STOKED!!!!