Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

Tapestry.so – No code project breakdown of time, costs, and a guide for others

Eric Friedman

My partner ( Steve Schlafman ) and I recently launched Tapestry , an exercise for founders to invest in their relationships, and it was met with an incredible reaction. No code and a global workforce make it possible. Its an easy reference to “tap” into the work later for partners and teams.

article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. All applications will be reviewed confidentially. How To Apply .

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

How To Work Better with Your Co-Founder

ReadWriteStart

It's challenging to build, design and deploy software. It's also challenging to attract and retain a loyal community of customers and users. This is one of the reasons that it's so important to have a good co-founder. In this post, I'll focus on a few keys to helping co-founders work together to build a better product.

Cofounder 121
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

But in business, you want a lot of partners. However, in private markets, there is more room to optimize across all 11 steps of the investing process: firm management , marketing, fundraising , origination , manage relationships, due diligence, negotiation, monitoring, portfolio acceleration , reporting, and. 2) Market .

article thumbnail

It's time for lean philanthropy: a case study

Startup Lessons Learned

Some food banks saw demand 3-4x normal, just as their volunteer base shrunk due to worries about COVID-19 infection. We’re hopeful that by sharing our story, others in the tech and philanthropic world can get some ideas for ways they can use lean principles to help their communities through this trying time.

Lean 128