article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39]

article thumbnail

Techstars is evolving and growing

David Cohen

I also knew that people would be sad about us no longer running accelerators in certain markets. For those of you in Boulder or Seattle that interpreted the communications as a disparagement of the startup community and its impact – that was definitely not the intent. I know the team has taken that feedback constructively.

Denver 163
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver, CO. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

The overall culture in Austin is renowned for its supportiveness of the small business community. The celebration for its unique culture and flourishing business community is very appealing, and many new startups are flocking to the city to embrace it as their own. Denver is also one of the most educated cities in the US.

article thumbnail

16 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Own Business

Hearpreneur

#6- To share knowledge Photo Credit: Anthony Christov As an Art Director at Pixar, I have had many achievements, and I felt that it was time for me to give something back to the community. Together with my team, we aim to promote skin health, empower individuals and build a community around a common interest in looking as good as you feel.

article thumbnail

Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the Future of Physical Retail

ConversionXL

In this article, we’ll look at the nine retail trends shaping the new world of retail and how marketers can adjust. Small retailers are the bedrock of our communities, and consumers will still choose to shop retail when the experience is worth it. Image source ). In a nutshell: the future came early. What do you guys want?

eCommerce 155
article thumbnail

$200,000 For Colorado Startup Community Activities and Events

Feld Thoughts

I’m excited to announce the launch of the Colorado Startup Community Fund. This is a $200,000 fund for providing financing to support activities, events, and organizations in the Colorado startup community. The Startup Colorado Community Fund from Startup Colorado on Vimeo. 1,000 here, $2,500 there.

Colorado 172