article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Let me put it like this – in 2024, my focus will be on building a community, a shared space where ideas flow, inspiration blooms, and each natural stone becomes a chapter in a homeowner's narrative. Thanks to Jonathan Ayala, Hudson Condos LLC ! #16- Thanks to Daniel Evans, Health Recruiters ! #7-

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

At 24 I was putting myself through college and running the creative services department at an energy systems engineering firm in Seattle when the company was purchased by a French firm. The mission of Recess Everyday LLC is to make the world a happier, healthier and more connected place. Thanks to Alice Maples, Recess Everyday LLC ! #3-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Author and Business Leader Martha Razo

The Startup Magazine

Martha: I would like to share this quote from “Business Diva” author Laura Alcantar Leon, CEO of S & L Pallets, LLC: “Do not feel discouraged if you do not have a degree. in Industrial engineering. For instance, my new mission is finishing my doctorate in industrial engineering. I am pursuing my Ph.D.

Founder 165
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

My wife and I both worked as mechanical engineers, so we wanted a name that paid tribute to our profession. Momentum is a term that is highly related to engineering, as it relates to motion and dynamics. Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. 7- By brainstorming ideas.

Naming 144
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the 2023 Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

The first step is to collect data on how businesses are affecting their communities and the environment. Artificial intelligence (AI) is already starting to have a significant impact on search engine optimization (SEO) for agencies. Thanks to Cory Dickson, 3DPrintingWiz LLC ! #13- Thanks to Austin Armstrong, Socialty Pro ! #15-

article thumbnail

Diversity Includes Disability

Austin Startup

Capital Factory: Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator Dozens of people participating in an informative session at Capital Factory Everyone knows that diversity is lacking in the technology and entrepreneurship community but no one seems to have found the silver bullet to address it. who we’ll all benefit from knowing and including.

article thumbnail

The Power of Disability Inclusion in the Technology and Entrepreneurial Sector

Austin Startup

One of the criticisms of the technology industry and entrepreneurial community is that it lacks diversity and inclusion?—?by Recognizing the need for more D&I in the technology and entrepreneurial communities, Capital Factory, recently hired Mellie Price as their D&I Director. “We Pass it down.”