article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. John Jantsch: Hello and welcome to another episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript.

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019 written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. 2019 was another great year on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast. Video has become a critical element in marketing strategy. Solo Show – Model for Marketing Maturity, Stage One: Build.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way

Duct Tape Marketing

Managing an Expanding Business, With Your Mission Guiding the Way written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Marketing Podcast with Matt Scanlon. This week on the Duct Tape Marketing podcast, I sit down with Matt Scanlon, owner of The Hill KC in Kansas City. Marketing Podcast with Matt Scanlon.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Abraham serves his clients with both forward-looking business growth strategy and digital marketing through leadership applications partners. We also provide training and courses for individuals who don’t feel confident with communicating in a professional environment as it may lead to misunderstandings.

article thumbnail

How to Raise Money When You’re Not in a Major VC Market

Both Sides of the Table

And I am often approached by entrepreneurs in cities which don’t have a vibrant VC community. Where do you want to build your community, your relationships, your family?” If their commitment to staying local is weak I normally say, “Well, it certainly would be easier on you to be in a larger community.

article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #80 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

These posts and videos are about logo design , web design , startups, entrepreneurship, small business, leadership, social media, marketing, and more! Lean Marketing: Five Cheap Ways To Market Your Startup – [link]. Lean Marketing: Five Cheap Ways To Market Your Startup – [link]. image credit: EpicV27.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

I focused on what it is I do, I want to be approachable to the community and also I thought it important to express an idea of ‘moving with the times’, being fresh, consistent with modern practices and the such. First I commissioned out 2 marketing people with the assignment of names. Thanks to Tim Sims, Kansas-Sleep ! #25-

Naming 105