article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience.

Founder 146
article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Beyond being a seller of natural stone products, I aim to be a trusted partner in the aesthetic endeavors of homeowners, my primary customers. 7- Elevating customer experience Photo Credit: Samantha Odo As a proud business owner, my numero uno goal for 2024 is to enhance our customer experience and community engagement.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

9 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Business They are Starting Next Year

Hearpreneur

In 2021, I’ll launch The Expat Partner Coach LLC to empower expat partners to live purposeful and positive lives abroad. I’m excited to leverage all that I’ve learned and experienced over 13 years as an expat partner to support others as they navigate the joys and challenges faced on this journey.

Kentucky 104
article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

Colón is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. The organization also offers leadership training, speaking opportunities and savings through our partner programs that will more than pay for a member’s participation each year. to advocate for the 11.6

Founder 158
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- Enventys Partners was born when my company Command Partners, a digital marketing firm, vertically merged with Enventys, a product development firm. With that merger, half of each of our business’ names also merged, and that’s how we came up with ‘Enventys Partners’.

Naming 146
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Reveal What They Look Forward To in 2019

Hearpreneur

2019 is looking very promising for Peachy Weddings LLC because we will be celebrating the launch of our highly anticipated wedding planning book the Stress-less Wedding Planning Guide. We look forward to being of service to our community with our non-profit partners. Thanks to Ivory Coats, Peachy Weddings LLC ! #8-