article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience.

Founder 146
article thumbnail

Boosting Your Dispensary’s Visibility with Local SEO Tactics That Work

The Startup Magazine

Optimize Your Social Media Profiles Social media allows businesses to amplify their content and reach an audience that may not have otherwise seen it. By optimizing their social media profiles, dispensaries can increase their visibility and grow their business.

SEO 119
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Proven Ways to Grow Your Small Business

Up and Running

Leverage social media. Diving into social media can be daunting. But here’s the thing, you don’t have to have experience with it to leverage social platforms. It can be as simple as opening a business profile and beginning to grow a community of customers. Support your community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. From this, people know where I stand socially as a company and build trust with my customers, especially after sharing some of my measurable results. 16- Hosting educational seminars. 5- Contributing to charities.

article thumbnail

50 Best Twitter Chats For Business Students

YoungUpstarts

This chat touches on a wide range of topics, including social media, marketing, advertising, technology, and PR. The Empire Avenue chat touches on topics like finance, investment, social media, online influence, and much more. this chat meets to talk about all things social media. usguyschat. socialchat.

article thumbnail

Author Interview: Alex Jimenez and His Entrepreneurship Book, The Big Idea

The Startup Magazine

As an example, people need to take action from whatever source they use to learn (seminars, books, conferences, etc.) I personally sell chocolate bars, do car washes, sell raffle tickets at community festivals, and do speaking engagements to collect donations to raise cancer awareness. Lurie Children’s Hospital.

article thumbnail

4 Ways Online Communities Can Benefit Your Business

YoungUpstarts

Online communities have become a central part of everyday life and business operations. Since the early days of Internet message boards and email groups, participation in online communities has grown exponentially. Here are four ways that online communities can benefit your business. YouTube has over 1.5 billion users.

Community 113