Remove 2003 Remove Community Remove Design Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

WordPress vs Webflow

ConversionXL

On the other hand, if your team is familiar and comfortable using no-code tools, Webflow might be a great option. Ultimately the CMS you choose will impact how quickly you can ship and test products, sales pages and design your site and content. Image source ). A brief history of WordPress. Image source ). A brief overview of Webflow.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #13: Alpha Lee on remembering the 2003 SARS epidemic and his opensource COVID-19 Moonshot

Startup Lessons Learned

First in Wuhan, China, and then the fact that it can spread so quickly in Italy and continental Europe really surprises me and I think a lot of others as well in the scientific community. This recipe generating process has always been a very determining status, a stumbling block in drug design. Alpha Lee : Right. Alpha Lee : Right.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Discuss The Entrepreneurs That Best Represents Innovation and Disruption

Hearpreneur

Marc wanted to introduce software that could be both functional and cheap. She persevered and disrupted the beauty and skincare industry with her business acumen and diligence. One of fashion's most pressing issues is inclusivity and diversity when it comes to the body type designers, and retailers cater to. 17- Travis Kalanick.

article thumbnail

LinkedIn: The Series A Fundraising Story ? AGILEVC

Agile VC

A lot of people ask me what it was like raising the Series A round for LinkedIn back in 2003. I thought I’d revisit it and share the story… First, you have to rewind mentally to early 2003. Ok, now you have the context for early 2003. He provided our initial seed funding to launch the website publicly on May 5, 2003.

article thumbnail

Small Business Marketing: Web Design Best Practices and Tips

crowdSPRING Blog

and tips for buyers looking for logo design. Today, we’ll cover web design marketing best practices and tips for small business. If you need help, you can leverage crowdSPRING’s community of more than 67,000 designers and writers for your custom web design. Keep the site design simple, fresh, and unique.

article thumbnail

Small Business Marketing: Web Design Best Practices and Tips

crowdSPRING Blog

and tips for buyers looking for logo design. Today, we’ll cover web design marketing best practices and tips for small business. If you need help, you can leverage crowdSPRING’s community of more than 67,000 designers and writers for your custom web design. Keep the site design simple, fresh, and unique.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

I was born without a left hand, and because Open Bionics innovated on affordable and sophisticated 3D printed prosthetics, my life has improved drastically, in big ways and small, and most importantly, I will be able to take better care of my daughter who is due in November. All the high-end designers and liquor companies followed.