Remove Advertising Remove Community Remove Product Remove Video
article thumbnail

How to Craft a Digital Advertising Strategy that Combats Rising Costs and Captures New Customers

ConversionXL

If your business has a five- or six-figure digital advertising budget, you can put more money behind campaigns. In this article, we’ll talk about some less saturated digital advertising strategies you can use to get ahead. We’ll also show you what it takes to create advertising that gets people to act. Who are your competitors?

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39]

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

4 In Demand Products During This Time Of Pandemic

YoungUpstarts

There are products that have become in demand because of the current pandemic, primarily because there have been drastic changes concerning consumer needs. People now prioritize products and services that allow them to continue working and doing business despite the health crisis. Medical Products. These are some of those: 1.

Demand 173
article thumbnail

I Haven’t Seen A Startup Yet Thrive Without Marketing

Startup Professionals Musings

The founder explains that the product or service is so “buzz-worthy” that the merits will spread rapidly through word-of-mouth only, meaning people loving it and recommending it to their friends. It usually implies an opportunity to win big, like a lottery, or experience something sensational, like an incredible video or free product.

Viral 348
article thumbnail

10 Keys To A Credible and Trusted Internet Web Domain

Startup Professionals Musings

Yet most startups I know experience the same shock of disappointment when they first open up their website to offer their “million dollar idea” product, and nobody comes. Publish a regular blog, contribute to relevant social networks, and highlight several videos, podcasts, or eBooks of you and your technology. They will exit quickly.

Internet 294
article thumbnail

Hacking for Defense @ Stanford 2021 Lessons Learned Presentations

Steve Blank

– while simultaneously building a series of minimal viable products. Unlike traditional demo days or Shark Tanks which are, “Here’s how smart I am, and isn’t this a great product, please give me money,” a Lessons Learned presentation tells the story of a team’s 10-week journey and hard-won learning and discovery.

Lean 413
article thumbnail

Escaping The Advertising Void: How Blockchain Can Help Us Stop Spending Billions On Digital Ads

YoungUpstarts

Are they pushed to the full demographic pools promised across platforms, or are budgets disappearing into an advertising void where extra ads are served to the same people over and over and over…. And yet, advertisers keep funneling billions competing on increasingly over-saturated mediums for ever less attention. Word-of-mouth.