Remove Audience Remove Community Remove Global Remove LLC
article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goals for 2024

Hearpreneur

Let me put it like this – in 2024, my focus will be on building a community, a shared space where ideas flow, inspiration blooms, and each natural stone becomes a chapter in a homeowner's narrative. Over the years, I’ve learned that there’s pretty much nothing that resonates with audiences as much as personalized narratives do.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

You'll need to be more creative and productive if you want to succeed in today's global economy. Additionally, employees' lives have become busier, and the workplace has gone global. I believe that end-user expenditure on wearable technology is expected to reach billions of dollars globally. Photo Credit: Jamie Miller.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Latina Leader Elizabeth Colón

The Startup Magazine

Colón is a Speaker, Contributing Author, & CEO of language services company, Metaphrasis Language and Cultural Solutions, LLC. The purpose of the show is to inspire and bring laughter to her audience. Our role within the international women business owner community continues to reach new corners of the world.

Founder 158
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Thoughts on the Future of Entrepreneurship

Hearpreneur

Entrepreneurs are improving at sharing their voice and magnifying their personalities inside of their branding, and this is attractive & entertaining to audiences. When they also have a quality product that has great testimonials and serves the audience they’re attracting, everyone wins. Thanks to Nikki J, SalesSong Studio ! #8-

article thumbnail

27 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

The mission of Recess Everyday LLC is to make the world a happier, healthier and more connected place. Thanks to Alice Maples, Recess Everyday LLC ! #3- When starting my business, it was all about the audience and the accessibility. 13- Showcase different communities. 3- Based on my background. Put your consumers first!

article thumbnail

22 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Word That Could Represent Them and Their Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

2023 has been Year #1 for Boosting Leadership, LLC – a leadership development-focused organization offering executive coaching, leadership skills training, and results improvement services. Clarity in our writing helps businesses effectively communicate their vision, connect with their audience, and achieve their goals.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. Thanks to Tom Mumford, Undergrads LLC ! #5- 6- To give back to the community. Thanks to Jacob Dayan, Community Tax ! #7- 5- To teach about love and kindness.