Remove B2C Remove Community Remove Software Review Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Technology has proved to have a great driver of the rise of ‘future industries’ and those that were previously seen to be tech-proof. Digital transactions are now moving beyond B2C transactions & venturing into B2B, P2P, cross-border remittances, & more. 1- Network marketing is one such industry. 10- The gaming industry.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Industry With The Most Optimist Future

Hearpreneur

Technology has proved to have a great driver of the rise of ‘future industries’ and those that were previously seen to be tech-proof. 2-Technology. The upcoming decade 2020-2030 is going to be the decade of the Technology Industry, some experts coined the TECHADE. Trends that could spur investments in Technology.

article thumbnail

How Private Equity and Venture Capital Investors Are Eating Their Own Dogfood

David Teten

VCs tout themselves as frontier technology investors, but most are using the same infrastructure tools they have used for the past 20+ years: Excel and recent college grads searching Google. According to Knowledge.VC , under 5% of US VCs have a full-time team member focused on technology. . But we’re doing it slowly.

article thumbnail

The False Dichotomy of B2C and B2B

Venture Chronicles

Ray Wang wrote a summary of CRM Evolution that I found particularly interesting, and one point in particular resonated with me because it aligns to something I have been talking about at Get Satisfaction for a while now… B2B and B2C distinctions are dead. B2C and B2B is dead. It doesn’t make sense.

B2C 36
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

When I met my now-wife, I realized that any technology that can find me a spouse is a killer app. I’d argue that the same type of technologies that have revolutionized dating can revolutionize our industry. . I walk through below how progressive investors are using technology and analytics throughout all of their operations.

article thumbnail

How to Navigate the New Era of SEO: Strategies for Understanding Consumer Search Behavior

Duct Tape Marketing

Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please! And that looks different for a B2C journey versus a B2B journey. So on the B2C side, that could be TikTok, Amazon, YouTube, and on B2B side, that could be maybe they're searching in LinkedIn or YouTube again, or software SaaS searching like Capterra or something like that.

SEO 64