Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Conversion Remove Entrepreneur
article thumbnail

First LGBTQ+ in Tech Forum Gathers DFW Community for Inspiring Conversations

Austin Startup

At the Forum, local leaders, entrepreneurs and tech professionals engaged in important conversations on inclusion— sharing powerful insights on their experiences throughout the day. We’re proud to be working with local leaders to develop more consistent LGBTQ+ community events that extend well beyond Pride Month.

article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. You enjoy meeting new people and have a healthy appetite for conversation. .

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners about the future trends entrepreneurs see in their industry and here are the responses. #1- I am a business owner who works to help entrepreneurs incorporate or form LLCs for their businesses. Thanks to Sarah Farrant, NINICO Communications ! #9-More 18- Conversational marketing.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Goals for 2023

Hearpreneur

Often entrepreneurs and business owners create their New Year’s Resolutions around their businesses. We asked 30 entrepreneurs to share their business goals and what they were looking forward to in 2023. #1- We'll continue to use our platform to drive the conversation for social change. 1- Start getting up early.

article thumbnail

Hear This From SXSW: Community Rules!

Austin Startup

The Forrest Four-Cast: March 27, 2018 Humans crave community. In March 2018, SXSW content approached this issue from multiple angles, including taking a look at the lessons from a female-driven community, the importance of building team spirit and the impact of a very, very early online community.

article thumbnail

Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder | Vinicius Vacanti

viniciusvacanti.com

Home About Contact Me How To Make It as a First-Time Entrepreneur Vinicius Vacanti Guide to Finding a Technical Co-Founder September 7, 2010 | View Comments Steve Job's Technical Co-Founder “I’ve got this HUGE idea. I just need to find a technical co-founder.&# Have Experience.

article thumbnail

What Every Savvy Business Owner Should Know About Holiday Marketing

YoungUpstarts

by Lamar Tyler, founder of Traffic Sales & Profit. Step Three: Conversion & Monetization. Lamar Tyler is creator and co-founder of Traffic Sales & Profit , a premier community for purpose-driven African American entrepreneurs. You should be selling during the holidays.

Cofounder 165