Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Partner Remove Technical Review
article thumbnail

Argona Partners Recognized by GoodFirms as the Best Company to Work With

Argona

Organizations can eliminate all these challenges and build a resilient business model when they partner with the top consulting firms. Argona Partners offers professional consulting services enveloping ideation, prototype designing, testing business models, and executing growth plans.

Partner 52
article thumbnail

VCs eating our own dog food: Using technology and analytics to make better investments

David Teten

When I met my now-wife, I realized that any technology that can find me a spouse is a killer app. But in business, you want a lot of partners. I’d argue that the same type of technologies that have revolutionized dating can revolutionize our industry. . That’s why 40 million Americans use online dating sites. 2) Market .

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. You are actively engaged in the NYC or Boston tech ecosystem. A Final Note.

article thumbnail

Founders Interview: Atlas Group London – ConstructionTech Transforming Healthcare

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Founder Interview Series , we interviewed Maha and David Harper, wife and husband co-founders of Atlas Group London, a construction-tech startup that has digitized the building of healthcare facilities. TSM: With a bit more detail, what does your company do?

article thumbnail

How To Build A Successful Online Community

Duct Tape Marketing

How To Build A Successful Online Community written by Tosin Jerugba read more at Duct Tape Marketing The Duct Tape Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Andrew Guttormsen the Co-founder of Circle : the All-in-one community platform for professional creators and world-class brands.

article thumbnail

10 Lessons On The Value Of Self-Promotion In Business

Startup Professionals Musings

In the entrepreneur world, your perception is equally critical, except the “managers” in this world are your investors, customers, vendors, business partners, and team members. Everyone needs to realize that whether it’s in the workplace or in the startup community, business is a new world today with new rules. Now, how do you start?

article thumbnail

Free money for your impact tech startup

David Teten

You’ve decided to launch a technology-enabled startup with a positive social impact! Now the bad news: some venture capitallists have a bias against startups with an explicit positive social impact, on the grounds that they have a smaller addressable market, and that the founders are not sufficiently focused on creating shareholder wealth.