article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand

Duct Tape Marketing

The Strategy Behind Building A Thriving Online Community For Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. Jenny has been creating, executing, and reviewing strategies for online communities for more than 10 years. Key Takeaway: Community is one of those big buzzwords right now. So what even is community?

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Requests for Startups in 2024

VC Cafe

Content editing: Owning multi-media workflows – combine an image with text, music with video, or animation with a voiceover. Social Hybrid AI x human communities – messaging & social apps where bots are treated as equal citizens. Verticalized Video Understanding – machine interpreted video.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their One Prediction for Business in 2023

Hearpreneur

15- Video content will continue to dominate. Video content will continue to dominate the digital marketing landscape in 2023. Video will also play a more prominent role in SEO as search engines like Google are now surfacing videos prominently on the first page. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

Developing a Social Media Marketing Strategy that Builds Loyalty and Awareness

ConversionXL

In this article, we’ll look at how the social media landscape has evolved, and what you can do to grow your presence and create a community of loyal fans. Microsoft Surface curates content by sharing its users’ art and testimonials and responding to their posts. Create and curate content that engages your audience.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

Our current work with NAAAP focuses on developing a platform that encourages the growth of Asian-American thought leadership and to curate that, in order to create pathways and provide value to companies. An example of this would be NAAAPtv, a platform that provides unique pathways for growth for Asian- American professionals.

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneur Explain How They Come Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

1- Was inspired by the community. I was so inspired by the amount of talent within our community. I founded and curated The Museum of Interesting Things. I had just completed a music video for an underground rockabilly band and I had the client who took one and a half steps into my apartment and said, Oh my!

Naming 143