article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

All you need is a niche website or an engaged community where you can post product or service reviews with affiliate links. It's a well-paying skill that businesses need for contracts, marketing ads, business documents, and many other written materials. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

How to Start a Small Web Design Firm

Up and Running

This is where you get your idea out of your head and onto paper to put it to the test, but it doesn’t have to be a 50-page long document that you’ll work through once and file away, never to be seen again. This is a good way of expanding your portfolio, practicing your skills, and helping out in your local community. Start networking.

Web 86
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

17 Entrepreneurs Explain How Technology Will Affect Their Business Tomorrow

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners how technology will possibly affect their business tomorrow and here are the responses: #1- Makes growing a community easier. As someone who is looking to build a worldwide movement, growing a community is very important to me. Photo credit: Milena Regos. 9- Speed up everything.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999. After a lot of brainstorming, we decided to try again the next day when my business partner suddenly blurted out we can always match Coco and Documents to make a rhyme of sorts. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

Naming 150
article thumbnail

Small Business and Startups: End-of-Year Mishegoss, 2013!

crowdSPRING Blog

We do this every year in November and share with our accountant a package of documents and reports which lets them get a head start on tax prep. Make sure your user agreement and About Us pages are up-to-date and plan to work with your web developers to make sure everything is ship shape. Clean house.

article thumbnail

The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Setting Up Your First Website

Up and Running

Custom development. This means hiring/contracting a freelance web developer or an agency to design and develop your site from start to finish. To get accurate bids, you’ll need to know exactly what you want—be sure to spend time brainstorming all of the things you’d like your website to include. WordPress DIY.

article thumbnail

How to Get Funding from Billionaire Investor Mark Cuban and Other Stories

Up and Running

But, before they were big names, they were simply a team that needed additional money urgently to pay their website development firm. It’s really a lovely concept, and as can be expected the company has been featured on the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, and on and on.

Cofounder 137