article thumbnail

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Transcript of How to Build a Community Around Your Business written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. He is a community and collaboration strategy consultant, advisor and speaker. Back to Podcast. Transcript. This is John Jantsch.

article thumbnail

Founder Interview: Abraham Gin on Entrepreneurs and Leadership

The Startup Magazine

In order to resolve this issue, we are creating a centralized resource that provides on-demand live streaming, chat and development of content by creating a digital platform allowing communities to engage and ensure a proper DE&I space, therefore transforming and pushing a 20 th century system into the current scenario of the 21 st century.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Create A Brand Name For Your Company

Duct Tape Marketing

Is it gonna cause you linguistic problems in other, you know, not just other countries, but even locally, if you have a Spanish speaking community in your, uh, city yeah. And so they could call themselves Kansas city power and light. Or they'll email 10 ideas to their friend and say, pick the best one. Like this show?

Naming 76
article thumbnail

Twitter Link Roundup #80 – Small Business, Social Media, Design, Copywriting, Marketing And More

crowdSPRING Blog

The Best 10 Solutions For Email Marketing – [link]. The Best 10 Solutions For Email Marketing – [link]. 50 Email Templates to Enhance your Newsletter’s Appeal – [link]. Creating HTML Emails – How To And Design Inspiration – [link]. Time to move to Kansas City for faster Internet speeds?

article thumbnail

The Top 10 Duct Tape Marketing Podcast Episodes for 2019

Duct Tape Marketing

Biggest takeaway: We’ll walk through the five elements that go into the build stage of your marketing maturity model, from the creation of your marketing website with SEO and a strong content program, to social media and email marketing. Matt Scanlon is a fellow Kansas City business owner. Click here to listen to the episode.

article thumbnail

On The Road Again

Feld Thoughts

I’ll be here again today for Venture Atlanta and then I’m on to Kansas City for Techstars Kansas City Demo Day. And I’ve stopped staying up late trying to get all my email from the day responded to like I did for 20 years. I was in Atlanta yesterday for Techstars Atlanta Demo Day. I like Atlanta.

article thumbnail

How Decisions Define Our Business Destiny

Duct Tape Marketing

Duct Tape Transcript Email Download New Tab John Jantsch (00:00): This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast was brought to you by the MarTech Podcast, hosted by my friend Ben Shapiro, is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network, the audio destination for business professionals with episodes you can listen to in under 30 minutes.