article thumbnail

How Attending Seminars Can Help Your Business

YoungUpstarts

Below, you will discover just how seminars can help your business succeed. Seminars are hosted by a group of experts who are very knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Whether you are trying to find information on networking or just want to learn how to improve your communication skills, seminars can help.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience.

Founder 146
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

We have partnerships with a large number of lawn care companies and professionals which we then connect our customers with, and we want to start focusing on partnering with companies/professionals that use more environmentally-friendly tools. 16- Hosting educational seminars. our educational seminars, then we have succeeded.

article thumbnail

10 Proven Ways to Grow Your Small Business

Up and Running

It can be as simple as opening a business profile and beginning to grow a community of customers. Give them more opportunities to lead and collaborate, involve them in the goal-setting process , and even foot the bill for them to attend seminars and trainings. Support your community. Diving into social media can be daunting.

article thumbnail

4 Ways Online Communities Can Benefit Your Business

YoungUpstarts

Online communities have become a central part of everyday life and business operations. Since the early days of Internet message boards and email groups, participation in online communities has grown exponentially. Here are four ways that online communities can benefit your business. YouTube has over 1.5 billion users.

Community 113
article thumbnail

Does a VCs Culture Really Matter? The Upfront Story

Both Sides of the Table

.” The reason is that at a VC you have a group of partners who often have different focus areas of excellence, each pursues deals in their respective field, each makes investments and sits on boards and each spends their most difficult hours tackling problems at portfolio companies vs. solving the challenges at the VC itself.

article thumbnail

Author Interview: Alex Jimenez and His Entrepreneurship Book, The Big Idea

The Startup Magazine

As an example, people need to take action from whatever source they use to learn (seminars, books, conferences, etc.) That being said, I’ll have a higher chance of meeting people that can perhaps help me grow my business, become a partner or start a new business venture. so their business venture has a higher chance to succeed.