Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Distribution Remove Startup
article thumbnail

Textio’s Founder Kieran Snyder on the Two Advantages Startups Have in AI (While Remaining Skeptical Of The Funding Gold Rush)

Hunter Walker

“Admirer from outside of the cap table” is how I approached Kieran Snyder , Cofounder of Textio. Hunter Walk: Textio , the startup you founded and CEO’ed until a few months ago, is almost 10 years old. As I see it, startups have two major advantages. That leads me to the second advantage that startups have.

Cofounder 102
article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Things To Expect As A Woman Founder When Starting A Tech-Based Company

YoungUpstarts

by Saumya Bhatnagar, CTO and Co-founder of InvolveSoft. Over the years, the rapid growth of startup networks is seen in almost every sector. Although several startups were able to sustain themselves, others shut down within a few months of operating. economy, female-founded startups could raise only 2.2%

article thumbnail

Finding a Technical Cofounder

bizthoughts.mikelee.org

BizThoughts Thoughts about business, technology, the web & entrepreneurship About Booklist Contact Nov 15 2011 Finding a Technical Cofounder By Mike Lee Categories: Entrepreneurship , Leadership Since I have a technical background, I get about one offer a month to join some engineering team, or to be a technical cofounder.

article thumbnail

INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL LASERS INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP DRIVES 350% Growth Rate

The Startup Magazine

medical community. We take an active role with a consultative and collaborative approach to educating, helping, and providing value by understanding the needs of hospitals, surgeons, and patients,” said IML President and Co-Founder John Mooney. IML’s expansion success also includes planned educational resources for the U.S.

article thumbnail

The Care And Feeding Of A Startup

YoungUpstarts

The coolest thing you can say to anyone todat seem to be when you announce that you’re launching a startup. Definition of A Startup. He also said, “A company ceases being a startup when it “starts to be reactive rather than proactive—play more defense than offense. Facts: Only a few new companies are startups.

Cofounder 100
article thumbnail

New Web Order - Finding a Technical Co-Founder

nikcub.appspot.com

Finding a Technical Co-Founder. My own anecdotal evidence indicates that the number of tech startups being founded is on the rise again. In the recent weeks, I have also had no less than three people email me and ask about finding a technical co-founder, which has also been a very frequent topic on the Hacker News forums.