Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Entrepreneur Remove Lean
article thumbnail

Co-founders Enables Nonprofits to Fundraise Online

Hearpreneur

Meet the startup co-founders that are simplifying and automating fundraising campaigns for nonprofits through their business, Kindest. We had a chance to interview Holly McKay and David Semerad, the co-founders of Kindest, and asked about their story, how they started their business and the future of Kindest.

article thumbnail

We’re Programming Around Your Needs: Highlights of Lean Startup Week 2017

Startup Lessons Learned

Guest post by Jennifer Maerz, Program Chair of Lean Startup Co. For eight years, our flagship conference has focused on sharing stories and lessons of putting Lean Startup’s entrepreneurial methodology into practice. Lean Startup Week (Oct. 31 ( limited to the first 200 Gold Passholders.) Sign up for free here.

Lean 108
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Out of the Crisis #19: Revolution Foods co-founders on feeding kids and families, being parent-entrepreneurs, and scaling food security innovations

Startup Lessons Learned

They were providing low-cost healthy meals for schools across the country and, before the crisis, were delivering two million federally reimbursable school and community meals per week nationwide. Here's my conversation with the founders of Revolution Foods. I'm the co founder and Chief Impact Officer at Revolution Foods.

article thumbnail

A full day of Lean Startup Workshops on December 4, 2012

Startup Lessons Learned

This post was co-written by Eric Ries and Sarah Milstein, co-hosts of The Lean Startup Conference. This year, for the first time, we've added a day of workshops and site visits to The Lean Startup Conference. The Lean Entrepreneur: Embrace the Unknown to Go Big with Patrick Vlaskovits and Brant Cooper.

Lean 154
article thumbnail

Entrepreneurs Need to Find the Best ‘Curators’

Startup Professionals Musings

Every entrepreneur is flooded with information from all directions, but despite their best efforts to absorb it, they likely miss the information really needed to start a business. and books for entrepreneurs like “Think and Grow Rich.” These are both experienced entrepreneurs and angel investors. Lessons Learned , by Eric Ries.

Curation 230
article thumbnail

Announcing the 2016 Lean Startup Week Program

Startup Lessons Learned

Guest post by Jennifer Maerz, contributing editor of Lean Startup Co. The Lean Startup team has been hard at work finalizing the details of this year’s Lean Startup Week. Welcome to Lean Startup Week 2016 TL;DR: Before you dive into the details, here’s a quick look at what you can expect during your week with us: On Oct.

Lean 60
article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- Express thoughtfulness and kindness. 3- I’ve always been an entrepreneur. For me, I’ve always been an entrepreneur at heart. I decided to decline that job offer and start my new career as a real estate entrepreneur.