Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Small Business Remove United States
article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs (2018)

crowdSPRING Blog

Increasingly, these metro areas are regularly appearing in rankings of the best cities in the United States for startups and entrepreneurs. Many small-business owners, who often pay taxes at the individual level, appreciate the fact the state has no personal income tax. Boulder, CO.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, co-founder of Honest Dollar , an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Best Cities in the United States for Startups and Entrepreneurs

crowdSPRING Blog

William Hurley, co-founder of Honest Dollar , an Austin-based provider of retirement plans to small businesses, says creative talent is abundant : It’s got the music, the university scene, the hippies and the rule-breakers… It’s very easy to hire people who want to push the limits.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Relationship troubles and high tensions during the pandemic will lead to an abundance of divorce filings in the United States. The trends shifting in the eLearning sector due to the influence of COVID 19 on schools and colleges across the United States and the world are shifting to a hybridized-online and in-person format.

article thumbnail

Small Business Spotlight of the Week: ThriftyWrench.com

crowdSPRING Blog

Paul area soon, and eventually, have garages represented from all over the United States. Co-founder, Jon, took some time to share these words with me: How would you explain what you do to somebody’s grandmother? We chose to use crowdSPRING because we wanted a diversity of design ideas from the creative community.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

Henrik and I co-founded Fisker Inc. 8- Appreciate small businesses. I started Rising Star Reviews because I’ve always had a passion for helping small businesses. Now it’s the most satisfying business I’ve ever been associated with. Thanks to Brandy Runyan, Black Diamond PR Firm, LLC ! #2-

article thumbnail

Startup America Partnership

Feld Thoughts

For an awesome description of Startup America, please read Aneesh Chopra’s (the United States CTO) post on TechCrunch titled Startup America: A Campaign To Celebrate, Inspire And Accelerate Entrepreneurship. By the way, I think it is awesomely cool that the CTO of the United States blogs on TechCrunch!

America 149