article thumbnail

The 20 Coolest CoWorking Spaces In The U.S.

YoungUpstarts

With free coffee and Internet, workspaces, and built-in community, coworking spaces provide a great place to get things done without feeling the isolation of working at home, or trying to overcome the frenetic nature of working in a coffee shop. 654 Work Cottage. Ignition Alley.

article thumbnail

Mentorship Community: Work-Life Balance Does Not Exist!

Brandanew

The community was diverse with women entrepreneurs, working moms and senior professionals. What a wonderful turnout and great conversations. The glimmer of hope though, also came from the community. Guest speaker Zsanett let the community write down pressing priorities for the week ahead as a task. BALANCE is not static.

Community 113
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

New York Lean Startup Week

Startup Lessons Learned

3/29 6-9pm - Discussion with Eric Ries, brought to you by the Columbia Venture Community The Columbia Venture Community and the Columbia Journalism School are pleased to bring Eric Ries to campus on Wednesday, March 30th at 6pm for an evening of frank conversation. Here's why: NYU, Tues. 3/30 6:30-9pm - sold out!

New York 133
article thumbnail

For Example! My EG Conference Experience

The Startup Magazine

I found myself rubbing shoulders with remarkable individuals, drinking at sunset in a picturesque seaside town, and conversing about the state of the world, I couldn’t have been happier that my preconceptions were proven wrong. I threw my introvert self into conversation with everyone I could, especially the speakers who struck a chord.

Haiti 85
article thumbnail

SXSW Pitch Finalist: Hemafuse

Austin Startup

Yarina spoke about the meaning of Sisu in Finnish, the importance of building community, and what she loves about being in Baltimore. We moved our company from Michigan to Baltimore in 2015, and it was a great decision for us. My favorite thing about Baltimore is the community and the support. The majority of our $2.9M

article thumbnail

How To Improve Your Local Marketing Strategy

Duct Tape Marketing

Laura earned an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon University. Sharon, an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon University. John Jantsch (02:40): Um, in their community. She is currently VP of Marketing at Signpost, following roles with Broadly, Reputation.com, and Patch.

article thumbnail

Local Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business

Duct Tape Marketing

Laura earned an MBA from the University of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon University. She an MBA from the university of Michigan and a BFA at Carnegie Mellon university. John Jantsch (02:42): In their community generally. So Laura, welcome to the show. Laura Nelson (01:15): Hi Jen. Thanks for having me.