article thumbnail

How Hiring a Fire Protection Service Boosts Real Estate Value

The Startup Magazine

Compliance demonstrates due diligence and adherence to safety standards, mitigating risks and liabilities associated with potential fire hazards. Properties equipped with high quality fire protection systems cultivate a reputation for safety and responsibility within the community.

article thumbnail

7 Goodwill Factors Will Raise Your Business Valuation

Startup Professionals Musings

Here is my list of key goodwill elements that investors consider, and how you can optimize them in your favor: Your image, reputation, and depth of experience. To maximize this value, start now in taking a visible and active role in your industry and community. Proprietary technology with a high barrier to entry.

Valuation 368
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Corporate Transparency for a Greener Future: The Imperative of Sustainability Reporting

Women Entrepreneurs Can

Modern reports provide insights into a company’s governance, community engagements, ethical practices, and employee well-being, which reflect the widening public and private sector interest in transparent and authentic corporate accountability. This process includes investors, regulators, employees, consumers, and community members.

article thumbnail

15 Entrepreneurs Share Some of Their Best Business Development Tips

Hearpreneur

1- Pay attention to the brand reputation Photo Credit: Jasmine Haitalani My best business development tip is to pay attention to your brand. Think through what will my brand reputation be? It also creates a sense of community around your brand, as people feel more connected when sharing their experiences.

article thumbnail

The Case for Optimism and Risk at Startups

Both Sides of the Table

” When Elon Musk set out to build SpaceX he wasn’t greeted with enthusiasm from the space community not used to having a private enterprise challenge the government funded space exploration of NASA. But my chips are in on uBeam and I’m not afraid to put my reputation on the line the same way entrepreneurs must each day.

article thumbnail

Inaugural Investor Day @ FinTech Innovation Lab

David Teten

The Lab is a collaboration between the New York City Investment Fund and Accenture, with support from the New York banking community. On Friday morning, I witnessed another volley of shots being fired from New York City at Palo Alto during FinTech Innovation Lab ‘s Inaugural Investor Day.

article thumbnail

Want to Work in VC? Here’s How

Both Sides of the Table

The chosen candidate will probably have worked for a very reputable firm that is either in technology, consulting, investment banking, media or a startup. Assisting on company due diligence. Contributing overall with marketing and community outreach activities. Analyzing industries / companies.