article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview: Author and Business Leader Martha Razo

The Startup Magazine

Martha: I would like to share this quote from “Business Diva” author Laura Alcantar Leon, CEO of S & L Pallets, LLC: “Do not feel discouraged if you do not have a degree. The metrics in these reports should be monitored periodically. Life happens, and sometimes, even if you wanted it, it doesn’t happen.

Founder 166
article thumbnail

16 Entrepreneurs Discuss Whether or Not Business Success is Overrated

Hearpreneur

That mission could be impactful, to invest in it’s team or community, become net carbon zero or promote more diversity within its staff. Business success is not overrated; as long as you are the one that defines the metric which qualifies the success. Thanks to Lenny Liebmann, Morgan Armstrong LLC ! #15-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Companies They are Starting in 2023

Hearpreneur

All you need is a niche website or an engaged community where you can post product or service reviews with affiliate links. You'd only need your iPhone to manage this content and analyze these metrics so you can work anywhere else in the world as long as there is an internet. Thanks to Craig Miller, Academia Labs LLC ! #20-

article thumbnail

Eight Reasons Why Your Subscription Model Customers May Be Jumping Ship

YoungUpstarts

You can always layer in services and other features to differentiate it from the competition and build a personal connection, either with the company or the customer community. This Net Promoter System question represents an engagement metric that all subscription businesses should track. Dig deeper. Why or why not?

Customer 173
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future. One of the key metrics of success in Real Estate is having a large market share. Thanks to Christian Velitchkov, Twiz LLC ! #17- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their Takeaways From 2022

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Jensen Lee, bidetsPLUS, LLC ! #3- Additionally, the shift towards performance-driven metrics for remote teams allowed professionals to take their productivity to new heights Thanks to David Brickley, STN Digital ! #7- Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. Thanks to Prav Solanki What are some takeaways from 2022?

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Share Their Business Goals for 2019

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Dan Goldstein, Page 1 Solutions, LLC ! #11- In 2019, I want to use my business’s branded social media platforms to cross promote non-profit partnerships in the community, increasing our ability to use our following in a more impactful way outside of revenue generation. 19- Metric accountability. 11- Two goals.