article thumbnail

How to Establish an Agency Content Strategy When Outbound Stops Working

ConversionXL

Data sources include the publications, competitors, influencers, podcasts, and communities that your audience engages with the most. With industry trends identified, your next step is to identify relevant communities and conversations. Collect data sources for quantitative insights. Conduct content-driven client interviews.

Audience 127
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Reveal The Companies They Admire Most For Innovation

Hearpreneur

They have a really cool business model where they summarize non-fiction books into 15-minute read or listen. Being an SEO writer and editor, I am always trying to make all the articles rank on the top page of google. For entrepreneurs and business owners, the SEMRUSH SEO tool is a gem. Thanks to Ashley Amor, People Find Fast !

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

So for the coming year, I have as my main goal to let go and trust that my wonderful, and very competent staff will be able to deliver the same level of quality that I would. 3- Organic SEO for growth. Healthy organic growth achieved through focusing our marketing efforts towards off-page SEO. 6- Build a private community.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain What They Love About Being An Entrepreneur

Hearpreneur

I love being an entrepreneur , because I have the ability to impact my community and create change. Through my non-profit Women Of Integrity Inc., Through our various community outreach events , volunteering, and mentorship we are able to make a difference in the girls' lives that we work with. 30- The opportunity to compete.

article thumbnail

5 Content Marketing Strategies for Niche B2B Industries

ConversionXL

The “classic” idea of content marketing—cranking out SEO-focused articles, ranking for hundreds of keywords, generating visitors, leads, and paying customers—doesn’t work in all industries. It looks and feels very different from content optimized for search since it isn’t beholden to any SEO tactics like word count and keyword density.

B2B 133
article thumbnail

5 Trends For Small Business Marketing In 2022

Duct Tape Marketing

5:12] UX and SEO get attached at the hip. [ I said, UX, uh, user experience and SEO gets attached at the hip. I, I, but it's also something that people are probably sick of hearing about and that's NFTs non fungible tokens. So the, the idea of a non fungible token, what is it? 2:48] Everything gets smaller. [3:06

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

As a relatively small business looking to compete in a highly saturated market, it was important for us to ensure that our business name and website URL matched to provide potential clients with the best possible chance to find us. I made a list of alternative names and considered the second issue – which one is the most SEO-friendly?

Naming 116