article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

New emerging technologies have been the key catalyst for in-demand jobs. Information and communications technology include 4,600 companies and 45,000 employees. tests new technology on a province-wide scale for industry and government. It is a central point between Europe and the Americas. Inno Tech Alberta Inc.

Canada 167
article thumbnail

2018: Year in review and a look ahead

Version One Ventures

Now as projects are developing, it is clear that blockchain technology is still in the early stages. And finally, we wish to thank everyone who has been a part of the Version One community for this incredible year, from our LPs, peers, partners, entrepreneurs, friends, followers, and our families.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

My Advice To Entrepreneurs: Consider Canada For Your Startup

YoungUpstarts

The access to some of the world’s brightest minds in technology, the proximity to some of the industry’s most influential brands, and the vast networking opportunities in both start-up and investor communities is hard to ignore. For aspiring entrepreneurs, it’s hard to resist the allure of Silicon Valley.

Canada 100
article thumbnail

Awesome Austin Tech Events, May 8–15

Austin Startup

The Forrest Four-Cast: May 7, 2017 The strength of the Central Texas technology / startup scene helps SXSW thrive as an epicenter of innovation. We also advocate the fundamental right to explore, tinker, create, and innovate along the frontier of emerging technologies. These posts generally cover technology-related trends.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They’re Making in Their Business as a Result of Pandemic

Hearpreneur

After having to reduce and rethink our strategy during COVID, we observed that our community and sales have skyrocketed. Yes, our business pivoted as a result of the pandemic by Shifting our focus to a global customer base We shifted focus from offering services within North America's confines to focusing on a global market.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

We’ve also seen extensive use of technology and increased remote working. 2021 is going to be the year of the citizen developer – someone without formal software development training who uses IT tools and technology to create a business application. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

My interests were in technology, and my dreams were in California. The day after receiving my degree, I was in my car driving across North America to start a job at a promising technology startup. Don’t forget to join our #IamCEO Community. In his case, he built commercial buildings in Toronto, Canada.