Remove America Remove Community Remove Employee Remove Sales
article thumbnail

18 Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Deal With Economic Uncertainty

Hearpreneur

We are doubling down on our commitment to partner with a diverse range of facilities across North America, including small, family-owned businesses that need the support. In a recession, some businesses may lay off talented employees. However, one area that businesses cannot afford to divest from is their own employees.

article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

Tech companies need advertising, marketing, public relations, and technical sales professionals. Information and communications technology include 4,600 companies and 45,000 employees. Tech sector employees earned on average approximately $67,000 per the Brookfield Institute report. Websites such as 604jobs.ca

Canada 167
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Reveal the Pivots They’re Making in Their Business as a Result of Pandemic

Hearpreneur

After having to reduce and rethink our strategy during COVID, we observed that our community and sales have skyrocketed. My business pivoted as a result of the pandemic by becoming more remote for my employees. We have developed a new culture based on staff feedback, that is based around community. 9- Remote management.

article thumbnail

Three Steps To Creating A Startup Mentality In Your Organization

YoungUpstarts

They differ sharply from an employee due to their ability to work independently and not necessarily have to be told what to do every second of the day. Most employees are familiar with the concept of shared offices and open workspaces. In addition, consider giving your employees more time to actually engage in managed creativity.

article thumbnail

25 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2020

Hearpreneur

5- Promote employee engagement. I think that the key to running a leading workforce is to ensure that your employees are happy and plan to stick around. Employee retention has really become a problem, and companies spend hundreds of thousands of dollars when it comes to turnover. 6- Build a private community.

article thumbnail

Critical Tips to Developing an Effective Marketing Strategy for Startups in “Boring” Industries

ReadWriteStart

Use a metaphor (Chevrolet: “The heartbeat of America”). This isn’t limited to retail and clothing brands – it happens with local restaurants, boutique hotels, community banks, and just about any other business you could think of. Create ten new sales-focused blogs in four months. Choose Your Brand’s Colors and Fonts.

Developer 159
article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain The Future Trends They See in Their Industry

Hearpreneur

Consumers skip through the classic Google ads on Youtube but they sit through “tutorials” their favorite influencers deliver and drive up engagement and sales with the discount codes tailored to the influencer. 17- Employee burnout and productivity loss. I am working hard to communicate with my employees daily.