Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove LLC Remove Media
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Businesses

Hearpreneur

My co-founder and I started our labor-only moving company as the first movers ourselves. We want to leave an impact on the communities we operate in and the employees on our team, so we even offer them networking and internship opportunities. Thanks to Tom Mumford, Undergrads LLC ! #5- 6- To give back to the community.

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Explain Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked some entrepreneurs and business owners, why they started their businesses: #1- To build a community. I wanted to be a part of a community of consultants that would provide me with the opportunity to build relationships with other practitioners, share lessons learned, and periodically collaborate. Photo Credit: Will Bachman.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Citizen Engagement Tips to Help Build Sustainable and Inclusive Smart Cities

Austin Startup

How to foster dynamic civic participation, ignite citizen co-creation, and leverage human-centered urban design Lessons learned in the 20-year history of Smart Cities are testaments to the truth that successful and sustainable Smart Cities cannot be built solely upon the technology mainframe.

LLC 48
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneur Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

Thanks to Scott Hasting, BetWorthy LLC ! #7- Since my co-founders and I haven't agreed on the company name yet, we decided to post in one of the Business Naming Facebook groups that we joined. My wife and I co-founded our Web development and digital marketing agency atCommunications, LLC in 1999.

Naming 144
article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Why They Started Their Business

Hearpreneur

4- To provide reliable funding solutions Photo Credit: Fred Winchar As a co-founder, president, and CEO of MaxCash Title Loans, I have a passion for providing access to financial resources to those in need. Thanks to Andrew Pickett, Andrew Pickett Law, LLC ! #8- Thanks to Mark Lindquist, Community Phone ! #13-

article thumbnail

24 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

Listing the co-founders initials and adding Realty would project the same old. I chose DevBev Co. Thanks to Devin Beverage, DevBev Co. ! #6- My co-founder and I came up with our company name by getting really drunk one night. Thanks to Zach Messler, 26th Letter LLC ! #11- 6- Whilst very drunk.

Naming 110
article thumbnail

Female Leader Interview: Gina Diaz, Real Estate Investing and Entrepreneurship Champion

The Startup Magazine

As part of The Startup Magazine Female Founder series , The Startup Magazine caught up with Gina Diaz, entrepreneur and top immigration and real estate attorney, Ms. She is also a founding member of We Win, LLC, an organization dedicated to introducing women to the world of real estate, and We Win, NFP. The sky is the limit.

LLC 148