Remove Cofounder Remove Community Remove Marketing Remove Software Review
article thumbnail

The Market Is Hot for Code Climate, NextView’s Newest Investment

Genuine VC

When Chad Pytel introduced me to Bryan Helmkamp , CEO/Co-founder of Code Climate , I knew that I had to pay attention. So I chatted with Bryan about Code Climate’s service, which provides automated code review (originally Ruby, but also JavaScript and now PHP). It’s indispensable.”

article thumbnail

We’re Hiring a Platform and Operations Associate at NextView

View from Seed

We are looking to bring on board a versatile new team member to support the varied internal operations of the firm as well as collaborate with the partners on our external programs and communications with the broader entrepreneurial community. You have effective written communication skills with an established body of work.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!

article thumbnail

Top 5 Esports Trends Entrepreneurs Should Keep An Eye On In 2020

YoungUpstarts

by Kevin Manship , co-founder of Gamer One. Esports also needs merchandisers, training camps, scouts, analysts, marketers, content creators, agents, bookmakers, media outlets, and hundreds of other roles. Anyone eager to start a new business would do well to look to esports as a promising potential market.

article thumbnail

Excerpt from "Do More Faster" - Avoid Co-Founder Conflict by Dharmesh Shah

ReadWriteStart

Do More Faster: TechStars Lessons to Accelerate Your Startup is the new book by David Cohen , founder and CEO of TechStars, and Brad Feld , managing director of Foundry Group. Below is his chapter, Avoid Co-Founder Conflict. A perennial favorite is to decide that each founder should own an equal share. For what reasons?

Cofounder 128
article thumbnail

4 Reasons A Diverse Sales Team Will Boost Revenue

YoungUpstarts

by Eliot Burdett, co-founder and CEO of Peak Sales Recruiting , and author of “ Sales Recruiting 2.0: This gargantuan figure does not even include Asians, the LGBT community or Native Americans, to name a few. For example, Anheuser Busch struggled to penetrate the Hispanic market until they acquired InBev.

Revenue 124
article thumbnail

A Guide to Reputation Management: Build an Audience of Superfans

ConversionXL

79% of consumers trust an online review as much as they would a recommendation from a friend. And 94% of shoppers state that just one bad review has convinced them not to buy from a company. You can’t avoid negative reviews, opinions, and comments altogether. Take SparkToro’s Co-founder, Rand Fishkin. Image source.