article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs List Their Favorite Technology Innovation

Hearpreneur

Innovations like blockchain, virtual reality, and cloud computing are transforming business and communication. Entrepreneurs embrace these innovations to unlock possibilities, making them a cornerstone of modern entrepreneurship. But it could also offer immersive tours of landmarks, cultural events, travel seminars, & hotels.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain How They are Incorporating Social Entrepreneurship in Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners how they’re incorporating social entrepreneurship and here are the responses. #1- I work on meeting with people, especially those in vulnerable communities, to help educate them on this topic. 1- Being greener. Photo Credit: Jeremy Yamaguchi. Thanks to Kristen Bolig, Security Nerd ! #5-

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Share Their #1 Goal for 2022

Hearpreneur

Often entrepreneurs and business owners create their New Year’s Resolutions around their business. We asked entrepreneurs to share their biggest goals and what they were looking forward to in 2021. #1- Initially, I would like to hire people from my neighborhood, with the goal of expanding to other communities in the future.

article thumbnail

Female Founder Interview – Olga Camargo Leads Latinas Fintech Advisory

The Startup Magazine

She launched her financial practice, FARO Associates LLC (Latina/woman-owned/Minority Business Enterprise), and new fintech project, SHENIX, on her culturally-relevant financial services research and community needs. Be part of a community that is looking forward to getting ahead. My own experience.

Founder 145
article thumbnail

29 Entrepreneurs Share Nonmonetary Benefits and Perks of Their Business

Hearpreneur

We asked entrepreneurs and business owners about the nonmonetary perks and benefits in their businesses and here are the responses. #1- We offer employee training programs, seminars, and workshops at no cost. Volunteer time off programs encourage social responsibility and give employees a chance to give back to their communities.

article thumbnail

30 Entrepreneurs Explain the Role of a Mentor in Their Business

Hearpreneur

Business mentors are as old as the concept of entrepreneurs themselves. From Oprah and Maya Angelou to Steve Jobs and Mark Zuckerberg, famous mentorships have a powerful impact on the lives of entrepreneurs. We asked entrepreneurs and business owners about the role of a mentor in their business and here are the responses. #1-

article thumbnail

28 Entrepreneurs Share Their Tips and Tricks of Staying Motivated

Hearpreneur

Here’s the various ways entrepreneurs and business owners stay motivated in business. #1- As an entrepreneur, you are somewhere along a long hard, uphill climb. Add to that being the owner of a well established business, as well as leading a massive online community we are growing and you’ve got a recipe for no free time.