article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

How to Find the Right Online Communities

David Teten

One result: I think we’ll see people spending more and more time in gated online communities. But…how do you find the right online communities that are worth your while? First, I suggest search within the major online community platforms for your industries and functions of interest, in particular: . Community Findr.

Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

8 Priorities When Offering A New Product Or Service

Startup Professionals Musings

New offerings which build your brand will increase acceptance and sales of all solutions, not just the new one. Major leading-edge (also called bleeding-edge) products or technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI) or the Internet of Things (IoT), involve new concepts, time for acceptance, and focus on understanding value.

Product 354
article thumbnail

3 Business Trends for Small Business

ReadWriteStart

Sales and Social Media. Statista notes that in 2022, the average daily social media usage of internet users worldwide amounted to 147 minutes per day. This way, you can easily and quickly inform buyers about company updates, making them part of a closed community. Social networks are a real breakthrough of the 21st century.

article thumbnail

9 Success Principles To Propel Your Next New Venture

Startup Professionals Musings

Products that can be easily produced and sold via multiple channels, including the Internet, are more easily scaled world-wide. Customer feedback, including blog comments, usability reviews, and early user testimonials, build relationships and provide credible marketing to the broader customer community.

Merger 386
article thumbnail

How not using Internet Explorer put me out of touch and cost me dearly

The Next Web

Like most folks in the developer community, it’s been years since I last used Internet Explorer as my daily browser. Then two days ago, I was testing some changes to the web site in Internet Explorer and decided to try downloading the installer. I wondered how many of my users were coming in with Internet Explorer.

Internet 121
article thumbnail

The Lodging And Travel Industries Will Reckon With A Multi-Year COVID-19 Event Horizon: 2021 Lodging Trends & Predictions

YoungUpstarts

is showing a 50 percent decline year-over-year in digital travel sales, which are not expected to bounce back to pre-pandemic levels until 2022. Hosts and property managers need to step up to ensure the long-term viability of rentals in their community, and technology can help. Traditional lodging will show signs of life.