article thumbnail

The Impact of Community

Duct Tape Marketing

The Impact of Community written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing Marketing Podcast with Lloyed Lobo In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast , I interview Lloyed Lobo. He is an entrepreneur, podcast host, and community builder. Would you support that idea? [10:39] 11:32] The subtitle of the book has 13 rules.

article thumbnail

20 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Names

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. 1- Combined my last name and what I do. My last name is Sorter, and I write. 4- Description of our software. Photo Credit: Amy W.

Naming 85
Insiders

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

19 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Came Up With Their Business Name

Hearpreneur

What exactly is going to be the name of your business? Whatever the inspiration or relation may be, the naming of your business is one of the most important parts of becoming a CEO. Kumo is a Japanese term for spider and was previously the name of an early Microsoft search engine that eventually evolved to become Bing.

Naming 78
article thumbnail

“To build a community, you need to focus much more on the user than on the buyer” - Snyk’s Guy Podjarny

Cracking the Code

That’s what I found most attractive about software development: building things. When you started Snyk, did you think about the importance of building a community from the offset, and is that what drove your decisions in terms of building and architecting the product? And I’ve always taken initiative.

article thumbnail

How Can FinTech Industry Successfully Navigate the Complex Web of Cybersecurity

The Startup Magazine

The first elements that must be examined in publicly accessible locations are network equipment, servers, and domain name systems. It ensures that vital card information is securely stored in the database, whereas the app database only keeps cardholder information like names, addresses, and so forth.

article thumbnail

Tech Industry Hiring In Canada Continues To Grow

YoungUpstarts

Positions for software development and data science continue to expand throughout the industry. According to tech recruiters , 2019 has brought a handful of tech jobs to the forefront, such as cyber security engineering, AI/machine learning and data scientists, to name a few. developed the Ojibway People and Language App.

Canada 167
article thumbnail

Co-founder Engaging Florida’s Innovation Ecosystem

Hearpreneur

Circling back to 2016, I was working a side hustle business to a full-time job managing a global software development. When I started to conduct research, I discovered the community had a lot going on, but it was very disconnected and finding like-minded people was difficult. How did you come up with your business name?